Last Update: Tuesday, March 17, 2020 at 9:00 am
The Custan Food Group Inc. would like to communicate the following information as we respond to the evolving situation regarding the COVID-19 virus.
To protect our customers, employees and the community at large, Custan Foods is cancelling all meetings in our facility until further notice.
If it is an emergency and you do need to visit, please adhere to the following guidelines:
- Contact us in advance prior coming to our premises
- Please do not visit our facility if you have been in an affected area in the past 14 days
- Please do not visit our facility if you have been in contact with someone who has COVID-19
- Please do not visit our facility if you have any of the following symptoms:
- Shortness of breath
We are committed to supporting our customers during this time. Our sales team will be contacting you either by phone or email for your orders. We are diligently working on order fulfillment and delivering your order per your delivery schedule.
- We are asking our delivery personnel to wear gloves before entering your premises.
- We have the option available to have your order left at location of your choice. Please communicate this to your sale representative or call our facility to make these arrangements
Please watch our website for further updates, or reach out to any of our team members if you have further questions.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation as we all do our part in keeping the community safe.